Are you looking for a quick, healthy and filling breakfast on the go? Then look no further- these 7 Ingredients Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Cups are just the right breakfast (or even snack)! These are packed with nutrients and fiber that will sure to satisfy your hunger and muffin cravings. Add a glass of milk and you have a complete meal.
The fiber in oats is called beta glucan and has been shown to help reduce cholesterol levels and improve blood sugars. And if you don’t like blueberries, substitute with any fruit of your choice. Make a batch and have these on hand for the week. I made a batch on the weeked and trust me it will make life just a little easier!
7 Ingredients Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Cups
Time: 40 min Servings: 12
3 cups old fashioned oats
1 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp honey
1 cup milk
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 350oF
- Combine the dry ingredients (oats, cinnamon, baking powder) and wet ingredients (honey, eggs, milk) in separate bowls, then mix the dry mix into the wet mix and stir.
- Spray oil or wipe down a 12 cup muffin pan with oil to prevent mixture from sticking once baked.
- Scoop the oat mixture into the muffin pan and top each muffin with blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture thickens
- Store in airtight container for 3 days or in the fridge for 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- To eat, heat up in the microwave or enjoy as is!