Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
Time: 40 minutes total
¾ cup white flour
1 cup oat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
1 banana mashed
¼ cup canola oil
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
¾ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Spray oil a 12 muffin pan and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Combine the wet ingredients and add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir well.
- Add the blueberries and walnuts and gently mix together.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tips, filling each cup 2/3 up.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: per 1 serving: Calories 193 Total Carbohydrates 24 g Fiber 4 g Protein 4 g, Total Fat 10
Try them today! Let me know when you make them! Hashtag #OliveTreeNutrition